- Students learn most effectively in a safe, caring environment.
- Students are valued for their unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Students involved in active learning are encouraged to become independent thinkers.
- Research-based strategies and assessment data will drive decisions and guide instruction for optimal academic growth for all students.
- Character education for students builds the foundation for productive, responsible citizenship.
- Students will achieve education excellence through collaboration and shared efforts among parents, staff and other stakeholders.